Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, August 1, 2010

We B Home, Again

So last night we rolled back into home. I tell you, 12 plus hours on the road this time cause of my potty break happy kids. But we are finally home. I loved walking into this place, spacious and no clutter at all. Still doesn't feel quite like home home yet but that will come once I am here more and have really settled in. The past month has been in and out. That said, I came home to a yard that needs mowing again, dang East Texas rain.

Today is finishing up papers on that decisions class for the last time. So ready to be done with it and send in a scathing class review, I have truly hated this class.

That plus laundry equals busy me.

But I did take time this morning to help my eleven year old Princess shave her legs for the first time. Oh my gosh, I was totally against it but Dave was right. It was time. Dang it. Now I'm feeling way old.

Greeeeeeeat. As payment she is making me cookies today, lol. I always win in the end.