Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, August 12, 2010

We've been a little busy....

So for once my 11 year old requested that I 'do' her hair. Today we go to her new school, get her schedule and then she takes her yearbook pic. They are some serious organized here peeps. So she has 5 different teachers, her elective is computers/art which surprises me since I just knew she'd pick band but nope. So okay. Then I got to do her hair, again which was a treat for me as she is my no frills ponytail girl.

I think I did okay.

But instead of wearing the corvette shirt, I talked her into a cute purple and black outfit with a black flower headband tucked into that huge thick do of hers. She looked adorable.

Then Dave and I went our for our cough*14th*cough anniversary, saw the Other Guys and laughed ourselves sick. Hysterical!

My girls had to get in on the picture taking too. Princess has started Dave's habit of collecting amusing t-shirts. She has an AC/DC shirt, a Corvette shirt, and a few others that she grabs everytime we go to the WalMart. Hysterical. Dave just bought one the other day for "Callahan Auto Parts" ...name that movie.


Dave has also started dragging Princess jogging with him every morning. She made the mistake of taking smack about him being out of shape so he drug her out on his usual 1.5 mile run. Hysterical, especially since he left her 1 mile behind. So that sweet baby had to walk back to the house. Oh to fun, especially since he now takes her everyday. Something I always look forward to.



But to make it up to her, he's giving her driving lessons still. She now wants us to put down cones so she work on her parking skills. Geez.
So Duchess is doing great, however her activities are revolving around her pet shop animals and the tv, so hopefully I'll have some new pics of her on the trampoline or helping mommy with the laundry soon. Cause laundry is her new chore, lol. It's interesting to say the least.
Dave leaves next Wednesday heading to his next jobsite in Nebraska. Travel mercies!