Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mental Vacation

I love a good book. I read for "mental vacations", the losing oneself in another reality. I have traveled through time, I have danced in Victorian ballrooms and I have taken care to not read NOT ONE love scene. The Man can vouch for that, I would never read those......ummm ever.

Any who....occassionally I come across a writer that I stalk become a loyal subject of. Yep, I have stalked eagerly researched several writers, I know when to the date their next book is coming out. I belong to their newsletters and I have even written them emails, how utterly un-cool, but true. I adore them, they are like really good friends, who have no clue I exist or even care that I exist....hmmm sad really.

To the ever growing list of writers: I add the Paladin series, just click on the washboard abs to go to the website to get an idea of this series. I dare ya.....just finished the new one. Now I've already set a calendar notice for the next one coming in December! Yeah baby!

After you finish drooling over these, I highly recomment: Janet Evanovich, Linda Lael Miller, Nora Roberts (ohhh loving the Irish ones), Julia Quinn and my all time favorite.... Karen Marie Moning.

So read away, take a mental vacation on me....send me a postcard. Oh and if you have any authors that I can stalk enjoy, send them my way.