Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Reason To Dislike :( Utah

So I'm trying yet again to get the kids' grades from their former elementary school in Utah. The school board doesn't have them and apparently the school employees are chilling and not answering the phone. Cause they packet they sent me was filled with useless information. Fun! Not.

So it's cool for a SCHOOL to handwrite grades into files if they don't understand the grading system the district has in place.

And I thought I was now living in redneckville....turns out I moved from there too.

Urgh