Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, April 29, 2010

*Comes with Warning Labels*

I should come with a few warning labels. You know like that bottle of pills. Instead of those beauties, I've been thinking of what my "labels" should be and since I'm attempting to curb my potty mouth let's see how to word these appropriately:

WARNING:

- highly allergic to stupid people
- irritable before noon, speak at your risk
- is not couthe: will argue politics, religion, and gas matters at dinner settings
- has no uterus but still capable of PMS
- is not short just fun sized but will still throw a tall girl fit
- has short temper, will throat punch without warning
- is Southern so when she says "bless your heart" in a sugary voice it means "eat sh*t and die"
- drives like she stole it

Did I miss any?