Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spreading the Love

The week is going so well, I thought I would spread the love.
The Man is coming home for a visit tomorrow. Three days of blissful family time. Oh and there is that pesky "honey-do" list that is waiting for him. Yes, this is a good thing. Duchess will finally get training wheels on her bike. Princess and I will get our curtain rods hung (evenly this time). We have planned another Big Person dinner out, hoping that by having the sitter here early, we'll get at least through dessert before I get the call home from Duchess. Such a slave-driver that one.

Work is loving me back. Got a bump up in responsibilities today. And a briefcase from them. This could be so cool. If only I wasn't already mentally packing it with snacks. It's hungry work, working hard. Right? Still head over heels for my job. I must point out here that by "walking on faith" things in my life work out so much better than when I get impatient and try to force them.
Bashful, yep.... Thanks mom for loving me even though I'm a trial. Really sorry that you didn't know about the f-bomb at your wedding. However, please remember that it was my husband and NOT ME that snuck booze into your wedding and then put it in your saddle bag as you were preparing to drive away. Cause you love me....more than him....