Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Upkeep...

Dave is coming home tomorrow for a two week off period between jobs. So excited. Can't believe he's back traveling but you never know what the Lord will bring. So, I started getting ready.

I shaved my legs.

I plucked my eyebrows.

I cleaned the house spotless.

I did all the laundry.

I put zit cream on my pimple.....wait, yep the only 33 year old woman I know how has the complexion of a high schooler during that special time of the month. Dang.

Now I can get up and follow my children and dog around the house tomorrow immediately putting back what they leave on the floor, couch, etc.

So we'll see if he can manage to be home before the kids go to sleep tomorrow night.

Cause I can make that drive in 9.5 hours.

Let's see if he beats my time.

Competition is healthy in a marriage!