Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cheap and Easy

Well I'm all better.

Apparently, when I'm so pissed I could shave you bald and set you on fire... I can be appeased with a genuine apology and a big ass strawberry shake.

I'm a cheap and easy $%#@.

But things are great today. I am on a roll yo.... if I wasn't Baptist, I'd buy a lotto ticket!

So I gots the kids enrolled in school today. They start in two weeks. Can you hear my internal happy squeal? Cause it's loud and raunchy! And it has pompoms and a little skirt! Don't get me wrong, I adore my kids and frankly my kids could kick the hell out of your kids in a heartbeat, but it's been a long long time since I've spent an ENTIRE summer at their beck and call. OMG, it's a wonder I'm not a drunk.... it's enough that I've quit smoking and become a fat ass!

So I have plans man........ cause before they can start school... you need school shopping.

And when you live in the absolute boonies (wait..... I need to address this please before we go any further.....

See when we lived in Texas.... we "lived in the boonies" cause we lived outside of town and after years of living on military bases and in super megacities well, frankly it was the boonies..... then we moved to Idaho.... we were 45 minutes from wal-mart people.... I lived in a log cabin on the side of a freaking mountain....... yeah, brings a new meaning to in the boonies... but then they transferred us to Montana ((and Dave's boss just loves living in my log cabin, sigh.....)) and we are currently an hour and a half from a wal-mart.... repeat, we are an hour and a half from a wal-mart. We are bringing new meaning to middle of freaking nowhere people.... seriously..... the town here is old, and bringing new meaning to little, old town and we are out here miles and hours from anything..... eastern Montana is the absolute boonies....

Just had to clear that up)... continuing: you have to make the most of any reason to travel to Big Town. And when we talk about Big Town we are discussing any town that has a real life freaking ass MALL.

Yeah, we're going shopping soon... to Big Town!

OMG, it's such a trip that we'll need a hotel room.

That's awesome enough that I'm gonna repeat....... we need a hotel room. We gonna have a weekend of shopping.

I'm quivering I'm so excited!

Yep, I'm cheap and easy.

Lucky Dave!