Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I hate Houston

Driving through Houston freeways is a nightmare. People can't drive in that city, period. Then there are the construction trucks that splash water up on your car in the rainy predawn morning driving by at 100 mph. Except it apparently wasn't water, it was NEON GREEN paint. It goes all down and over my car. Didn't realize it till I was 150 miles away.

Bastards.

So I'm the one out in the rain this morning, gently working my car over with a cotton ball and some paint thinner getting the green paint removed.

Good grief.

The only drawback to a fabulous weekend.

One word: Griswalds