Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, August 5, 2010

So I Repaid A Favor Today....

So in my new house, mercy me did I luck out. I have a great neighbor whose husband works on the railroad so he's often away from home (sound like someone you know?). This neighbor has three girls still at home (two more out of the house and into college). These girls have made tight friends with my girls.

They helped us unpack. They pull in my trash can when I'm out of town. I must tell you that they have made settling into my new house just lovely.

And she mentioned last week that they haven't had "girl" pictures in a really long time.

So I did what I could....I drug them out to a local state park, that was after I spent two hours helping with hair and makeup. Fun!

Meet my neighbors.

This is Princess' new bff...the Texan version.

Momma.

Again, the bff...she is too funny.

The high school freshman....who fell in love with the way I did her hair, my shirt, and the eyemakeup...looks like I'm doing it again for school pics.

I love this laugh.....

The adorable new bff of Duchess. I had to be careful with her pics so her leg cast wouldn't show up. Poor thing, fractured heel from jumping into a pool at camp.

The family....

All in all, I seriously took over 200 pics. So I just threw a few of them up here. But can I just say, I had a blast even though I'm so not a professional.

What a fun time we had today.

And since Dave is coming home tomorrow, gotta get my butt cleaning!