Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, August 16, 2010

Success! Apple Fritters!

So last night I tried to make some cheesy, bacon biscuits. They stunk! Sometimes GF cooking is def hit/miss. That one was a MISS, and wow what a miss.

But it's raining hurricane conditions here today so what to do.....attempt GF apple fritters. Now Dave was into yet another experiment cause he's into apples, so much so that he ran to the store for all the ingredients I lacked. Cause he's cool like that.

And I made them..... Oh GAWD did I make them.....

So anyone with a GF peep in their life, comment and I'll send the recipe over.

SUCCESS!