Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, July 30, 2010

Road Trip 3003

So last night we bowled....today we're bouncing at a jumper place and hanging at the park. Tomorrow it's another day on the road, sigh....my goal is to make it home in time to soak in the tub and crash before dark.

So I'm working on travel options here, we could go one way and it's 13 plus hours (according to google) or another way is 11 hours but I know I can shave a little time around Dallas cause I figured out a short cut.

But the best part.....Princess' best friend from Oootah is in Texas visiting her daddy and I really thought I'd have stop in Dallas for a couple hours so these girls could meet up. Honestly, this is a great kid and one I was very pleased to let my kid hang out with. But turns out they actually live an hour/half from us so I'm just gonna wait till Tuesday and go pick her up for a playdate with us. Less travel drama for me and Princess will get her playtime. Gotta remember to get lots of pics!!!!

But otherwise, we're cleaning his rv and packing up so we can head out when the rooster crows in the morning. I'm ready for my tub and my bed. Cause it's freaking hot up here in the panhandle of Texas, I miss the coastal breezes. And Murphy misses his king sized bed.

On the road all day tomorrow, travel mercies for us please.