Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, August 19, 2010

And here we go....

Crazy ass weekend...commencing....already.

We have a million things going this weekend. Today we started early (all of us plus dog piled in my bed) and got the house cleaned up and ready to rock.

Then we had the neighbors over for girl time, hair time for the freshman to get her yearbook pic taken, big ole lunch made with everyone's help. Then we got all the school clothes ready to rock and Monday's outfit picked out and laid out.

I made the lunch menu for the next two weeks (my babies take their lunches) and went grocery shopping for everything I needed.

I got an email from my judicial procedure's professor complementing me on my paper this week. (the nerd in me LOVED that)

I've packed for the family reunion, checked my mom in online for her flight, and printed out my directions since Dave took the dumdum, I mean tomtom with him.

And I've missed my guy.

Next stop: first family reunion in YEARS.