Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dang I hate when I do that...

I did a boo-boo today. I forgot to eat again. Which explained the sudden dizzy spell and fog that came over me earlier. Man, what a pain. So after some GF toast and bacon I realized that I need to do a better job of keeping food that I can eat on short notice in the house. Or more realistically I need to make more food to keep in the fridge to heat up on a moment's notice.

I didn't eat dinner since the kids had mac/cheese and I forgot to eat this morning before we headed out to the library and the local soccer games to cheer on the girls' friends.

Like I said, opps.

So I'm making some potato salad and I'm rounding out my grocery list so I don't stuck again with nothing in the house that I can eat last minute.

Being GF is certainly a pain, cause I can swear to you that before being GF I NEVER forgot to eat. Now it happens alot.

But I have a pot of potatos on the stove and I'm making some purple hull peas with bacon for dinner yum! I have to dethaw the meat but we're getting there.

Our goal is to get the house cleaned and dinner done so we can introduce the neighbor girls (plus my two) to the basics of softball. I'm slowly being talked into coaching a 11-13 yr old softball team come this spring. So if I'm coaching then my kid will be on my team and since she's never really played....I have alot of work to do.

Mental note: go next weekend and purchase a longer bat and some batting gloves. We're about to get serious up in this %^!#$.