Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, May 1, 2010

God Hears Silent and Desperate Prayers

Cause I laid in bed this morning hiding under the covers praying for a storm or something that would waylay Dave's master plan of driving to Houston....dropping Murphy off at doggie daycare then heading north of there for a day of hiking. I was not in the mood. I was hiding under the covers which was apparently an invitation to my kids to jump pile me and then Murphy and Dave joined us. We were all cuddled up and then they drug me out from under the covers and told me to pack up for the hike trip.

Until, I mentioned to Dave that the sink was leaking. And because he is a typical guy, he started working on it. Hike CANCELLED! He is working on the sink which has evolved me into asking for a new facet with a squirty thing which he agreed would be helpful. Then I asked oh so pretty for a new deeper sink (since we're this far into it) and he is thinking about that one...... I'm doing homework and watching The Office on my laptop. Yoohoo baby........

And later I'll take him the hunting store to make all this up to him...........poor guy..........