Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Opps, Google Malfunction

SO I wrote this big ole long post about how I was trying to decide what to do with the time I'm gonna have on my hands the first week of June. When my kiddos are going with my mom and photo-elusive daddy on vacation. I'll be kid free.....peeps, this is huge. As I'm with my babies 24/7 now, I'm not sure what to do with myself.

And after that big ole post, I went on with my work. Not knowing that 99% of the post got cut off. Opps. Google did it.

But on that note, seriously any suggestions about what to do with myself......I have NO IDEA what to do, but I know I have to do something! Right?