Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, April 30, 2010

Randon is as Random does:

So the other day I bought the cutest shirt. I love it, I get strange looks but I think it really suits my personality....



Now that being said, I'm sitting here typing this wearing a yellow shirt of mine that I adore even though yellow makes me look like a bird flu victim on crack...but I love it. Let's revisit a Utah memory to see it in "person"....
"Country Girls Get Dirty Too" it's my 4x4-ing shirt. And in Utah it was constantly raising eyebrows which is probably why I wore it so often. Cause speaking of random, this shirt came to mind when a friend told me she was attending a women's show in Utah that was showing women of Utah how to dress appropriately. Hmmmm, appropriately...... yeah we know... cleavage is illegal....got it. Lived it for 3 years so this is probably why my current bathing suit looks like I stepped out of 1930. I really want to smack myself upside the head for that one.
And another reason why this photo from last summer is dated....I cut all my hair off after moving to Texas at Christmas. Rv-ing with really long hair was just not easy. That said, I can officially say that after my surgery late last year, I needed a couple big changes.....which is exactly what they say don't do after a life changing event, but pooh pooh on them, I thrive on change. Hence rv and short hair. Now you and I probaby see short hair as something completely different than me. I'm talking right below the shoulders....I bet your thinking tinkerbell........so, stop that. And thanks to Texas humidity, after letting it airdry I look like I tripped over something and stuck my head in a light socket, girl has got some tall, full, curly hair these days....geez.......but my straightener trips the breaker everytime so I'm all natural around here these days. I ain't winning no beauty pagents peeps.
Now, where was I going with this? Hmmmm, I forgot.