Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, May 15, 2010

This is Why We Watch PG TV

So I'm at the lake chilling with the inlaws and hanging out. Last night, we all sat in the tv room watching tv while the kids were in Grandma's sunroom making jewelry. My father in law is a huge fan of South Park, apparently my husband is too. I'm not old enough for this show, I've never watched this show. Ever. In this lifetime. At all.

I'll never watch it again because all day long my husband has been pinching me on the neck going "sht", i.e. the method of the Dog Whisperer teaching Cartman to behave. So the entire day he's been attempting to "retrain" me. I've never smacked him so many times in one day, ever. He's getting quite the kick out this. I'm gonna wait till he's asleep and get my revenge.

The lesson learned today? Tv is bad, and I obviously can not be "retrained".

Back later, taking my girls under the dam to go 4x4-ing. Later gators.