Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yes Please

So the weekend is coming, and I'm waiting on the call to see if we're heading up to the lake for the rest of the weekend or if its business as usual. Frankly, I'm in need of some serious lake time. I'm perfecting my tan and I could use some time hiking with my ipod.

Grand Lake is our place. It's where we escaped Tulsa and work and drama when we were dating to swim in the lake, hike beneath the dam and just well.....you get the idea. I love me some Grand Lake.

Now, the kids would have to take school books as we have to keep at the grindstone, I think we could work in some mommy time. I need my highlights touched up and I'm seriously thinking of a summer cut but we'll see. Dave says GOD NO, but it's my hair so I'll get back to you.

Otherwise, I'm hoping that call comes through, cause then it's ROADTRIP and I just downloaded a ton of songs onto my ipod for the trip. Let's go old school this week, I'm thinking 80's.....