Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let Momma Watch Her Shows!

It's Tuesday which means Glee and The Good Wife. People work with me here. I took you to the grocery store and am cooking your dinner (bbq chicken, yellow cajun rice, biscuits and peas), I have your laundry in the dryer and I took one of you to the dentist to have your broken baby tooth pulled then bought you meds and have babied you all day.

LET MOMMA WATCH HER SHOWS!

It's not too much to ask. I'm already "mother of the year" cause Duchess told me today that I was #1 mom evah cause I've "never forgotten your kids anywhere". Ummm, yeah, good point.

But now, you little minitures of me are attempting to take over the tv thus making me wait and watch my shows via internet in the morning. I'm gonna go cry and kick the wall if I don't win this battle.

Dear Dave: now would be a good time to talk about the upcoming rv upgrade, I'm thinking adults and kids should have separate tvs once again. Love your sweet, loving wife