Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, May 3, 2010

Scared Spitless...

Yep, I'm scared spitless. In praying for a miracle of a lifetime (new theme for this quarter at church) we seem to have gotten an answer. A guy Dave works with sent him home with a book. And yep, it appears that we may have found our miracle of a lifetime......and I'm scared to death but excited.

We're gonna do the Dave Ramsey "Total Money Makeover"..... and since it's out there now, I'm bound and pledged. Anyone else doing this?

Not gonna be easy but I'll take hard, I'm used to hard, but man the rewards would be so sweet. The Lord has actually put us in the best position to accomplish this...hello, live in an RV, travel around, and frankly I'm sick of eating out so yeah, I'm thinking we're gonna do this thing.