Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Keep Your Distance

Because life is life and I'm somewhat normal.... I'm having one of those days so keep your distance. I spit far, like a camel.

I woke up full of doubts: should we continue homeschooling, should we continue in an RV, should we upgrade an RV, should we...should we....should we...and it continues....

So I tried to shake my funk and kept biting my tongue and not gripe at the kids. I keep unusually silent.

And I did all the laundry, and cleaned the rv, and let the kids play, and kept silent.

Then we went to the nursing home to paint nails and then we hit the grocery store for paper towels, ice, and dishwashing liquid.

I yakked with my dad for an hour during some of this errand running which always cheers me up.

And I stopped at Sonic for my now weekly, once daily, coke. Before I would have a rt44 coke anytime I could...but i decided to cut calories and eat my calories rather than drink them. SO I switched to coke zero, but I give myself the weekly coke, a large now rather than a rt44. Big time proud of myself.

Got home and while still chatting with Dad, Princess is playing around at the sink and knocks my full, undrank weekly coke onto the floor. I quickly got off the phone and lost my shit.

And before I got ugly, I went outside to kick the tires on my rv. I felt slightly better. And now, she is cleaning the rv again and we'll have extra chores after school today.

harse? maybe, but seriously I'm tired of them kids playing around and I only ask for a few things....so yeah, I'm still pissed.

Keep your distance