Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, February 11, 2010

True Love

Tonight was a testiment to true love......

1. Duchess tells Dave: even though you smell, I love you

2. Dave buys me some amazing boots, just because (seriously no hints or anything!)

3. Princess tells me: this is what we need, us together and Daddy and Murphy. We don't need anything else.

I love that my kids are learning that we can have a great life without all the "extras". Now when we pass something cool they now go "next year when we stop traveling and get a house, we need one of these".

Blessings!