Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Could Do This

live on a limited diet? yep, I'm GF so duh
go without a bath? yep, all I have is a shower now anyway
deal with people who piss me off? um yeah I worked in Utah for three years

so yeah I could totally do Survivor

cause I'm a huge fan dude

I heart Boston Rob and Russell......

I could totally hang with them! I am a strategist, and while I have a huge tell when I'm lieing (I go beat red in the face) I could totally try hard.

the sad part that concerns me is:

the swimsuit part cause I'm super allergic to anything that shows that much of me. I still blush when Dave walks in when I'm changing clothes, and hello we're 13.5 years into this one

got a problem with bugs, that bothers me greatly

but oh boy would I make a good villain

and like Boston Rob says: being good makes me physically sick

just occurred to me that blogging under the influence of tummy meds is probably not a good idea......but if your reading Jeff Probst, I'd love to be on survivor!!!