Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Got Her Groove Back

I'm thinking it's my new upbeat workout playlist or it could be the too superlow levis I bought that make me feel 18 again or it could just be cause I'm happy and feel better than I have in years. Fun times! I'm loving life.

And no I'm not running fever.

I'm still living in a 30 ft RV with my family.

Dave is still working here in Beaumont but that job is almost up so who knows where we'll visit next.

We're still homeschooling which is such a new thing for us but we're getting there.

I may need my roots done, and I may need my nails done (thinking tips cause mine look like crap peeps) but I haven't worn heels in a long time and frankly, I'm loving that my feet never hurt at all anymore. My tummy hurts on very rare occassions. And my heart is full.

Life is pretty good peeps.

Living our own version of the american dream, however redneck it is, works for us. We thought the typical american dream would be exactly what we need but frankly, it wasn't. This is working for us right now. It may not last forever, it may be temporary but I like what we got going on....

And I'm loving buying my jeans in the kids section, where they fit perfect and are short enough that I can wear flip flops or boots without the heams dragging in the mud.

And I'm going to see my momma peeps. Three days of cutting up and cutting loose. Gonna miss my man like crazy, but he'll be waiting on me to get home with our babies. Cause this is home now. Tiny and cluttered and space challenged as it is......it's home.