Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday in Texas

What do you do when you have an afternoon on a beautiful Texas day? Well considering Dave got off at 330, we packed up and took my new Ruger LCP to the range to get some rounds in. I have offically christened my new gun. I shot a full box of rounds. It was awesome. And Dave gave me high praise saying I was dangerously accurate at 10 feet. You betcha babe!

Princess brought her 22 and she did awesome. She takes her time and is way accurate. Duchess shot once and then spent the rest of the time standing on Dave's feet "dancing" around the gun range with him.

But good times were had by all. I heart our family time. It may seem a litte strange to you but I love my family time.

Tomorrow is church and then it's MONSTER TRUCKs! The kids are so very excited!

But we have school to finish tonight and Murphy is sitting on my bed barking at me. He's ready for us to go to sleep, lol. Spoiled ass dog.