Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh I Hate It

Seriously there are times when it hits me, that I'm actually responsible for adding two human beings to the worlds' population. Two humans who are the spitting image of their daddy and who share just about every attitude, flaw and overage of anything between the two of them.

Tonight was one of those moments. I was tired of repeating myself so using the "firm, I'm the boss and by God I will get you if you don't listen" voice on Princess when I had to stop midsentence and tell her to wipe that look off her face cause it was driving me nuts, when Dave, my dearest sweetest husband annouces:

"that is totally your look, seriously you give me that look at least once a day"

Oh crap! on a stick.....