Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, November 14, 2011

Thou Shalt Not Piss Me Off-fa-fa

I am not a patient person. I'm also not a good person, a friendly person or even on a good day, a thoughtful person. I try really hard to always put things into perspective but there are things that really light my fire, to be fair I'll just give you the short list of things not to do to me:
1. put down my kids (this includes, smack talking, being rude, and etc)
2. ignore my kids (unless you don't care for us then go ahead and ignore us, makes life easier but if you are part of their life, act it)
3. talk crap about my marriage (Dave was completely right when he told me that most people look from the outside in and don't understand our life and how we do things, so what you don't understand... leave alone)
4. be malicious and spiteful (this will get you cut off and cut out of my life with a speedy ax chop, and I will sleep like a baby afterwards)
5. expect things of me when you offer nothing in return (yep, this is a big one! I'll bend over backwards for people but if you EXPECT something from me then you'll be sorely mistaken.)

I'm not a doormat. I'm also not the maid to clean up messes left by others.

That said, tonight I'm seething mad at somebody that was thoughtless and rude. I'd like to think that normally I'd turn the other cheek but right now I'm thinking of ways to curb my pissiness. Oh and I'm about to defriend me like a million people on fb too cause that ain't helping none either.

So I will not be snarky and send an ugly email.
So I will not be snarky and post an ugly "up - your- ass" post
So I will turn off computer because I'm having trouble with not being snarky.

Yep, it's time to unplug the electronics in the house until I can trust myself again.

Stupid people suck