Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, March 29, 2008

Croup X 2

Thank you so much for all your words of support and comfort! They help, especially when your eyes are bleeding from lack of sleep and you are still awake on a Dr. Pepper high.

Duchess has croup, which has irrated her asthma, which was in remission for almost 2 years now. Damn.

So we did the urgent care thing at our dr.'s office first thing yesterday morning. She is on meds and already showing signs of improvement. Yet I worry because the meds are steriods. Her asthma meds are steriods. This poor kid is gonna have some muscle bulk when she grows up from all the steriods that have been pumped into her little body now.

So this morning I'm putting my house back together, as it was a cluster ****.

However, I'm also fighting the croup on another front, the dr. did warn us that an adult could possible get sick from it too, and I was really expecting it to me be which is why I have been double fisting multi-vitamins.

The Man has croup.

Heaven help me, save me now. He is much worse as a patient than Duchess.

He's calling for a drink, I'm off to serve.

Send Dr. Pepper and smokes.