Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear Internet,

I tend to lean towards the happy snarky side of life. I really enjoy living with the whole "glass is half full" kinda hippy focus. So it's not often that I share things that aren't snarky and happy, but life is life and well I could use some prayers.

I've battled tummy problems for years and am finally getting the doctor attention that I need, so I must say......in two days, I'll undergo some testing that is much needed. And scares the utter living shit out of me.

So send some happy thoughts my way...

And then go flip off your neighbor....

Then I'll know you're thinking of me.

And by posting this way down, I'll assure myself that noone will read it, then I can actually breath correctly.