Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Still Not A Guy, I checked....

So today was fun. My new to me truck needed a few tweaks to make it perfect. So today I headed into town to get the cruise control fixed and the can air filter cleaned. (That truck just RUNS yo) That turned out pretty good. I even had my mechanic show me how to clean the filter going forward. Then it was tire shopping. I needed new tires badly, one of the benefits of buying the truck at the discount! I have never shopped for tires before. Who the hell's idea was it to make 47 million types of damn tires? Cause you sir, you suck! I am obviously NOT a guy, because this was TOUGH. I finally gave up and sent Dave an email. Dave who is in Canada for budget meetings. Dave who was sitting at a table in a meeting with his big boss, texting me info on tires. Bless his heart. Finally, Dave who finally just had me hand the phone over to the salesguy and ordered my tires. Thank gawd, cause frankly how was I suppose to know if I wanted 10 ply or 4 ply, or all terran or rugged. I need farking tires yo! So hopefully Monday, I can drive in and sip my Sonic Rt44 Coke while they hook my tires up and then drive home. With tires that I didn't pick cause apparently, only guys speak tires. Dayumit.