Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, July 3, 2008

Show Stopper....

Last night went beautifully. For once in several weeks, oh hell okay a month, we haven't been slam packed busy. We had nothing to do. We chilled and relaxed. We ate sandwiches off paper plates. It was heaven and I'll cherish the memory for some time.

I spent my time alternating from sitting outside on the porch in the sun to curling up on my couch, with a book. Dang my mom, she innocently handed me a mystery novel a week ago. I made the mistake of picking it up at lunch yesterday, I finished it last night. I couldn't put that sucker down.

But after we tucked our little ones into bed, The Man and I started a movie.

It had been recommended to him by a buddy. I can see why.

"Good Luck Chuck"

It was cute. There were scenes that were pretty funny and everytime naked boobs popped up on my screen, I smacked The Man in the head with my book. Cause I'm a lover like that.

It was so nice to snuggle up next to him and just enjoy a movie together. Something that we don't normally do, since our tastes in movies are waaaaaaay different.

I really think the night could have ended differently if we'd have just turned the tv off when the movie ended rather than being lazy and letting the credits roll as we talked.

OMG, have you seen the scene that plays after the credits?

If not, DON'T DO IT.....it burned my eyes and forever corrupted me. I can never look at a stuffed penguin the same way ever again.

It was a show stopper......save yourself, don't do it.