Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm A Geek....

So I have this thing about music. The OCD addiction side of my personality has taken hold and I easily become obsessed. For years at a time.....the point you ask?



So if you see this walking around your neighborhood?




It's me........how geeky is that. Kinda reminisce of the Poison shirts I wore in the 80's. I've began collecting shirts for my favorite obscure bands. Oh holy hell, it's official, I'm bat sh*t crazy.

Not to mention awkward cause an immediate family member's name is Molly.....hee hee, the evil side of me really likes that idea.

You can reach my obsession here and here and oh how about here

My neighbors wouldn't be surprised to see a leprechaun jump off my back porch at this point, but hey, if you love it, open the windows and share!