Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Exhausted!

I'm back from roadtrip #....shit I lost count. Oh well. What a crazy couple of weeks. More updates/pics/true stories (unfortunately) coming soon.

But till then, some news:

1. My mom and photo-elusive daddy have left the state of Utah, drivers of Utah rejoice! Noone will be screaming at you in Anglo-Cajun and flipping the bird cause any longer. They are TEXANS, like me! And also where I've been lately.

2. Dave is coming home for a visit............maybe.

3. Prin got a call today. She's been invited to come to the practice for the select softball team that she tried out for last month and didn't make. Rumor has it, she is on the team replacing a girl with a huge attitude problem. Will know more tomorrow. I have a sneaky suspicion that my best bud, BA, had a hand in this. Couldn't love her more, cause she loves my kids!

4. I'm exhausted. And we have to be somewhere at 8am so why am I on here and not snoring?