Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scrooge Lives Here

So the kids and I bugged Dave enough that he braved the attic and drug down our tree and box of decorations........

box?

I had like four boxes of decorations.......

Before the big move last year apparently.

Luckily I had a little garland, a pre-lit tree, the tree shirt and our stockings. A few homemade ornaments and we're done in like 15 minutes.

Seriously it was insane, made even worse when Duchess stood back with her hands on her hips and announced........" Jeez, Scrooge Lives Here".

Great.

I've got too much else on my plate to worry about decorations though. So, yep Scrooge lives here baby. Ho Ho Ho