Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Day, Fork My Ass

I'm sitting down for the first time today and my makeup is making my face itch. Yeah, you read that right, I'm in warpaint. I did observation today and got to teach Algebra II this morning. That was stinking cool! Dude, seriously I didn't realize how much math I've absorbed over my careers and schooling. Crazy! So when I got itchy just watching, I grabbed some paper and started working out the problems they kids were working on too, and then the teacher just handed the class over and I started their lessons on factoring polynominals. I had a great time, the kids were super respectful and well behaved....the teacher took my name and was like dude, you're so my sub. lol. Then I ran some errands and now I'm home to finish laundry and start a big ole dinner. Last week of school till Jan, thank goodness!!!!!