Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cheap asses

So the grass is green and the snow is gone. And I am a cheap ass who refuses to pay these freaking oil boom prices for a damn push mower to mow my tiny ass yard. So I did what any serious Southern woman with a debit card does, I got on Amazon Prime. I ordered a small lawnmower. It got here today. The fucker is a no electric, no gas honest to goodness ole school blade cutter thingy. It's a nice arm workout. But seriously, it was $78 bucks and the yard looks freaking AMAZEBALLZ (welcome home MaeBaeBee).... so yeah, I did good.

Only prob, Dave was totally working from home when the Fedex guy showed up with my Prime packages. Shit, had to explain the new sandels, bahahahahaha.

Tomorrow is a long drive into North Dakota to civilization so that we can have kids braces' checked. Gonna get me a overdue pedi while I'm there too.
I may have wolfie toes.

May.