Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

B*tchn Baby!

I'm obviously one of those "worry wart" peeps. I hate that. Cause all week I've stressed about my grades for this past semester. So I've haunted the website for three days, obsessively checking to see if they'd been added.

Accounting III: Final Grade: A Teacher comments: The only comment I have is that you should be careful using abbreviations and slang like evals or regs in your posts. (Guess you can tell that I worked for the military huh?)

Pysch III: Final Grade: A Teacher comments: It's apparent that you have grown through self-awareness in this class. Congrats! (Blood, sweat and internal digging got me this??????WTF?)

I'm so excited, this was by far the toughest of juggling school yet. Kept my 4.0/President's list though, which freaking motivates me beyond belief! Go me! (Okay no more horn tooting) :)

And now, next week I start Stats.