Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 17, 2007

Flash Friday....

No you perv, there isn't anyone nekkid here, just a quick overview of our week! Cause we all know that I'm running behind, school starts next week and I am so not ready, still washing camp clothes (that could explain the smell...hmmm) and well stuff....read on....
Christmas shopping has started. I'm very proud of myself as this is an early year for me. As both of my girlies have birthdays the WEEK of Christmas, I am always broke in December. The Man and I are trying something new, you know, purchasing things and spending money ahead of time! It'll be here before you know it, have YOU started yours yet? Princess is gonna love these army mary janes, she is a shoe nut like her momma.....

The Man bought this truck yesterday. I'm liking it....this isn't my house so don't ask to borrow the camper! We are selling his Dodge truck so if anyone wants it, give me a hollar! This baby is automatic so I can drive it without the fire department following me around....no burnt clutches anymore!

Finally got a little rain this week, the sky decided to spit on us a little. I love a good mountain storm, even a quick one. Lightening, thunder, little old ladies running outside in their moo-moo's to drag in their porch plants.......sigh.... home




This is evil and you can't tell me that Satan didn't invent FICO and all things mortgage and credit paperworthy! The paperwork and amount of pre-mortgage work is insane...I hate numbers!


This seems important today cause I am really feeling it this week....I even briefly thought about bumming one from an old man outside Wal-Mart the other day....this is how far I've fallin.