Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bang Head Here

Last week my computer broke, well okay honestly the space bar and the K button broke. So before taking it into work to be worked on I moved all my school files onto a jump drive as I really didn't want the IT guy reading my papers. Boring that they are, I use alot of personal and/or work experience in them so yeah, not putting myself out there.

Then he replaced the frame and sent it home with me.

And I lost the jump.

So 10 recent classes of work...........lost. Which wouldn't be a big deal since those classes are over, except my new psych class is drawing on alot of the other psych class. Meaning I wanted my papers to give myself an edge. Like tonight when writing a new paper on Nature vs Nurture, cause I've seriously got 4 other papers on this topic only.

But I've lost the jump.

I hate myself right now. And I had to write it from scratch which took much longer.

Did I mention that I lost the jump?