Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, February 20, 2009

opps

This morning work was interrupted when I got a phone call from the fence guys, who were finalizing my posts, concrete and all that jazz.

Opps

What do you mean opps? Well it seems while laying the posts along the back prop line they hit a sprinkler line and destroyed it with the mechanical digger. Not cool, but before I could have a freak out, I remember.......

I don't have sprinklers or grass in the backyard yet.

WTF?

Turns out the neighbor behind me has her sprinkler lines running on my side of the property line.

Can you imagine how that conversation went?

Hee hee snort snort gasp