Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Said Good Day.....

There is nothing like a child that knows her own mind...a child that will stand up for HER beliefs and her wants/needs rather than even think of yours....this is a child that will go places....I have to tell myself this or I will cry.

This is pretty much the response I got earlier from the 4 year old duchess when told to clear the table.....yes well as interesting as that may be (heard in my head in a Dexter voice) I am much too busy playing restaurant and dealing with all that drama...I'm sure you can make the older child clean your kitchen.....

With a flick of her ponytail I was dismissed....crap, should have given them less royal nicknames on here, it's bleeding over into their personal lives! And hair tugging is not bad parenting, not when said hair was flicked in your face....