Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Is What I Sing in the Shower:

My life has changed so much in the past 3 months. We have now been traveling with Dave's job, and Dave for 3 months. And I love the way my life has changed so much in that short time. I have absolutely no "me" time but it's okay. I have an amazing insight into my girls and I have never been so stress-free and happy. Even if I do sing along to things like the above in the shower. Our tv time is seriously limited since we refuse to allow our kids to watch anything PG-13 or above. There will be time enough to grow up in the future, for now, I want them to be carefree happy kids. Hence my life as narrated by Veggie Tales. My kids came to VT kinda late but it's their absolute favorite now. Princess even stopped in the middle of a history test to tell me that the answer to one of the questions was in a VT movie we own. :)