Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow...Google

Just realized when glancing through my visit stats that somehow I'm getting google popped. Just about every post is pulling some random stranger from google. And my perserve nature must to this now:

baby gator ate truck houston texas rv roadtrip from hell life with my kids 24/7 how to survive a long marriage why rednecks are still alive do republicans go to hell where is my mother do mardi gras beads all taste the same can you get a virus from the gulf water why does the canadian flag fly lower at my rv park than the american flag why do old people get up at 4 am to take all the hot water at the rv park when they have NO where to be why does continental breakfast equal sucks

Okay so there are some random thoughts for some google happy person to lead them like a breadtrail back to my blog where they'll read this and their head will pop off.

I'm amused and going to bed now.

Hugs!