Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yes!

Last night we sold our other rv. Cause it's a little redneck to have not one rv but two rvs. So I feel a whole lot better about life with that done. It was the original rv that Dave bought and lived in before the fam joined him. It was his "good enough for me but not my family" rv, and last week we finally got around to making the time to list it and we sold to the second person who called about it.

Cause the first person was a typical craigslist conartist. If you've sold on craigslist than you know what I mean.....the sob story, the low ball offer, the "can I wire money to your bank account to hold it for me till I can look at it" person. Trouble for them is that Dave turns all, and I do mean ALL calls over to me which means I'm a research queen and after googling the number I needed no more information. I did the whole, yep it's a rough economy, nope we can't go any lower and we take cash in person only, and by the by, you should change your cell before running your next scheme cause it's popping on google like butter corn!

So we are once again, a single rv family.

Speaking of rv, I've realized that the best time to clean my "house" is in a rain storm, yep....old timers get out with their water hose and "wash" the windows, screens and roof during the storms. Kinda makes sense.......kinda.

We've hit the bank, we hit the library, post office, laundry mat and finally oh finally Hobby Lobby so we can attempt to make our own hair accessories....work with me here, this is gonna be interesting. Last homemade project was for Duchess' school project in which I superglued feathers to my hands and it took THREE days for it to all come off. Nothing says sexy like picking dried glue and feathers off your hands at various places: church, grocery store, car at the red light......fun times.

Okay, off to finish school

Update: Yep, managed to superglue two fingers together, sweet.........but hairbows are in progress