Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Naughty Me

Okay, I just made it worse. Not only did I break my Christian music only streak....I just set up a playlist dedicated to "My Boys" cause honestly I heart heart heart me some Springsteen (even though he be a big ole democratic) and Segar....cause honestly who doesn't love them some of the boys?

So if you saw me taking trash to the bins at 0700 this morning in my pjs with my ipod on....yep I was dancing and jamming my way across the parking lot. And if you were wondering why I had a whole lot of hip action going while cleaning out my car....yep ipod jamming. And nothing makes me feel like a rebel than singing along and dancing to music only I can hear.

So yeah I'm naughty. And I'm pretty sure Dave has figured it out as I came to bed with my ipod on and was humming along to Fire in the dark. He poked my shoulder and held up a finger to his lips........pretty sure that means "shut up or I'll beat you with my pillow cause I'm sleeping here you freak".

I can lose my phone and I take on the "it'll turn up one day" attitude, I can lose my keys and simply dig out my spare. I can misplace or lose alot of things but my ipod. I totally lost it recently and freaked out. Dave knew there would no sleeping for me as I continued to dig through everything over and over so he graciously and sweetly handed me his as he doesn't us it much. That man is a saint. In his honor, "Like a Rock" was my first song in the playlist. Cause that song is totally my guy.

So if that is his song, I wonder what my song is........hmmmmm...a facebook question for sure