Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Grief

Well it's been an interesting life surviving four months in an rv. Since we are super strict with our kids over what they watch (hey, they can be teen agers when they are actually teen agers so till then nothing PG13 or over for them) that means that since we all share the same 32 inch tv that there is nothing I can watch that they won't also watch.

So thank you Lord for the internet. And earphones, and my laptop....

The Good Wife: go Alicia, can't believe it took so long to say those two little words!
Nurse Jackie: disappointed, gonna stop watching the same as I did with United States of Tara
Big Bang Theory: hysterical, plus it lets me get my geek on
Modern Family: asner city...love it!

So what shows am I missing that are awesome and I won't have to spend three months on episode catch up?