Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

H4G

There is so much more to the name "Hope4Grace" than just what I titled my blog. It's the middle names of my precious children, a way to honor what they mean to my life ... it's also how I try to live my life "I'm hoping for his continued grace everyday". So it's a very privately special thing to me, just in case you ever wondered why it was Hope4Grace.

Even if I lose interest in posting on this blog, the name will stay with me for-evah. Cause I'm loyal like that. But fear not to my two readers (hi mom), I'm not going anywhere.

Just relecting today on the little name that means so much to me.