Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What R U Leaving Behind?

I had to remind myself that this is MY blog hence I get to say what I want, cause frankly.... I am not a fan of President Obama, I'm not a fan of his big ole happy health plan. And since I'm sure I'll now incur a file with the FBI, please be sure to spell my name correct, cause it's a toughy!

Parts are long needed things: insurance for those with pre-existing conditions....long overdue for EVERYONE. But most of the rest, oh boy......

That said, I've always been really open about being a Republican, mainly because I'm very free in my opinions as most people know. I try to live my life by a few simple principles, one of that being: don't give my opinion unless its asked for. That simple little thing has really matured me over the years.

But I gotta say this:

In my opinion, we are breeching new territory and not in a good way. I really dread the rest of this presidency.

I am just one little American, born and raised with expectations of a free country. Today when teaching my kid the different types of government, she totally didn't get that we were a republic.

I will never be famous. Good. I will never make millions. Good.

But I always want to be free, and frankly I always want that for my kids. Less government, please!

Cause otherwise what will we leave our kids to inherit?