Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, August 23, 2007

Keeping A List

We live in such a conservative area that I sometimes gain the most immature pleasure out of shocking the utter shit out of total strangers....(now, I have family members who are reading this and just nodding to themselves at this point, cause face it, I never change!)

Immature, yes but oh so much fun. Especially when The Man jumps in like second nature to join the conversation.

At lunch today, we had such a nice time. Almost like a date, until the left side of my arse fell asleep causing me to limp across the packed, crowded foyer of the area where we lunched. Then he called me "Gimpy" and hurried me along, which made people frown very ugly at him cause he was obviously mistreating the limping, disabled lady! But I digress,

So as we're strolling along to his truck a nosy lady behind us is walking so close to me that I can feel her hot breath on the back of my neck.

How many people can fit all the following in a short 15 second conversation: fat-sex, no sex, procreation, beaten up, peni5, the weather, parking and fat rolls?

It's a talent, and knowing that one of us can preform CPR is also handy....just in case she actually needed mouth to mouth when she started choking.....it ain't polite to be nosy!